Pandemic Policies & Supplement Purchasing
Yes, we are seeing patients that are in pain and those that want nutritional care.
Before you can be seen, you will be asked the following:
a. Have you traveled outside St. Croix in the last 14 days?
b. Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
c. Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
* Fever greater than 100 degrees
* Difficulty breathing
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, call your Primary Care Physician and request an appointment to discuss potential need for Coronavirus Testing.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to call our office 340-719-4444
Protocol for Appointments:
a. We will be in the office Monday through Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm. We are fully staffed as of 5/11/20. If we do not pick up the phone, leave a message. We will return your call ASAP. We are usually running on time. We are using two of our treatment rooms. In an attempt to avoid patient "cross over," we are asking every patient to come in 10 minutes early for their appointment. This procedure allows us to take the patient's temperature, have them wash their hands, then escort them into an exam room before the previous patient checks out. We will all be masked. Patients will NOT be seen without masks. You will not need to sign in, as we are avoiding as much contact with counters and pens...
b. When you arrive for your appointment: Call our office and let us know you are here. We are attempting to keep patients from being near other patients. We will do our best to run on time. Please be 10 minutes early for your appointment. Upon entering our office we will take your temperature and have you wash your hands. The doctor will wash or sanitize his hands.
Our procedures may change to ensure saftey of our patients, staff and doctors. You will be informed of procedures over the phone.
Pandemic Supplement Purchasing
Call your order in at (340) 719-4444 for a quick and efficient check out. You can also email your order to our HIPAA compliant email: [email protected]
Please note that the office does NOT consistantly check the email. To gaurantee your order has been placed, call the office.
1. Give the name and the amount of supplements you wish to order. Specify small or large. (if not sure, go to standardprocess.com and enter product name in "search" (upper right side) to check for sizes.)
2. We will let you know what we have and do not have. (Standard Process is doing its best to keep up with orders but you can imagine the demand.) If we have alternatives to the ones we do not have we will recommend them. We will send this back with the cost, for your approval.
3. You can pay over the phone via credit card (preferable) or bring a check with you.
4. Call our office for the hours we are open (340) 719-4444
5. When you are ready to pick your order up, come to the parking lot. Call us and we will bring the supplements out to you. Please review the supplements provided. We do NOT accept returns on supplements. It is the patient's responsibility to confirm their suppelement order. By signing the "charge slip," you are confirming that your order is correct and completed.
6. If you paid by credit card, you are good to go. If by check, please have the check written out before pick up.